skip to Main Content
Back To Top
How will I know if I have won the raffle?
- We contact all winners by registered mail. We also publish the results in The Australian newspaper 7 days after the raffle has been drawn and on our winners page shortly after the draw. If we have your email address we will email you to let you be sure that that the draw has taken place.
I received a telemarketing call about the raffle… was it legitimate?
- Possibly! We engage Insight Charity Fundraising Services to promote our raffle via telemarketing. If you would like to confirm if the call was from Insight please call 1800 183 346. The numbers we may call you from include 0730879056, 0290034377, 0362886803, 0399750156, 0290034351, 0730879050, 0362886801, 0280362172, 0730879050, 0399750152, 285979209, 0285979236, 0285979259, 0285979268, 0285979235, 0285979218, 0285979327, 0285979336, 0285979204, 0285979344, 0285979352, 0285979366, 0285979377, 0285979333, 0733170611, 0733170623, 0733170635, 0733170647, 0733170653, 0733170665, 0733170678, 0733170687, 0733170693, 0733170616, 0733170627, 0733170639, 0733170641, 0733170669.
When can I expect my tickets to arrive?
- If you purchased your tickets online or supplied an email address when ordering over the phone you should receive an email within a few hours confirming your purchase. If you are expecting your tickets by post they may take up to 21 days to reach you (but it is usually quicker).
Is it safe to purchase online?
- This website is encrypted to ensure your details remain safe. We do not store your credit card details on file so each time you visit us we will need you to enter the details again.
Is my raffle purchase tax-deductible?
- Unfortunately not. As per the ATO you cannot claim a deduction for a gift or donation if you received something in return (for example, raffle tickets). If you would prefer to make a tax-deductible donation you can do so by choosing your RSPCA State (links at the bottom of the page) and doing so on its website.
Where do the funds end up?
- It is is a joint raffle between RSPCA’s in New South Wales, Queensland, ACT, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Darwin and soon Western Australia. When you fill out the form and select your state we will automatically allocate your funds towards that State. It’s that simple! If you live outside of these states
How do I opt-out of marketing calls?
- If you would prefer that Insight does not contact you regarding the raffle, please call insight on 1800 183 346. It can take up to 48 hours for you to be removed from the calling list.
I would like to sell the tickets to my friends.
- This is an electronic raffle which means that there are no physical ticket books to on-sell to friends and family. You can however encourage your loved ones to support by sharing the website on social media.
Why don’t you have PayPal?
- Unfortunately PayPal does not allow the sale of raffle tickets through its system. If you would like to pay by BPAY however, just give us a call on 1800 183 346 (24/7) and we can send you an invoice.
Question not answered here?
- Please give us a call on 1800 183 346 (24/7).